Inspectional Service’s Department
Emergency Protocols updated August 3, 2020
PERMITS: We have transitioned back to accepting all permit applications and issuing permits. We have developed a method for submitting PDF permit applications via email and paying the fees online. Please follow this link (Application Procedures during Covid-19) for the application process.
If your circumstances prevent you from submitting an application via email please contact the respective inspector. Do not mail in an application or pay a fee unless you have been instructed to do so by this office.
INSPECTIONS: Today we have transitioned back to providing inspections for all projects. Please follow the link (Inspection Procedures during Covid-19) for the inspection process.
- Electrical, William Kotowski at [email protected]
- Plumbing/Gas, Kenny Rogers at [email protected]
- Building/Structural, Commissioner Paul Johnson at [email protected]
- Local Building Inspector, Stephen Doucet [email protected] for Inspections
- Office Manager, Cathy Alphen [email protected] for general questions only
Please note, as this unprecedented public health situation unfolds, the content of these procedures are subject to change without notice.
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Paul E. Johnson.
Director of Inspectional Services
|Paul E. Johnson||Building Commissioner / Director of Inspection Services||(781) 979-4135|