- Elena Proakis Ellis, City Engineer, (Chair)
- Mike Lyle, Chief of Melrose Police Department
- Bob Boisselle, Alderman
- Dan Krechmer, Resident Member
- Elizabeth Peart, Resident Member
- Tom Rossi, Resident Member
- John Vetere, Resident Member
- Jeff Parenti, Resident Member
- Jonathan Goc, Sergeant Melrose Police Department
- Amy Heidebrecht, Public Works
The Melrose Traffic Commission meets quarterly to consider and vote upon regulatory traffic and parking issues such as proposed new parking restrictions, speed limit changes, modifications to roadway regulations (one way, stop signs, etc.), and associated regulatory signage.
For parking tickets or permits please contact the Parking Office at 781-979-4144 or click here for more information: http://www.cityofmelrose.org/parking-office
For advisory signage (yellow signs) please contact the Engineering Division at 781-979-4172 or click http://www.cityofmelrose.org/engineering for more information.