How do I apply for a Special Permit or Variance?

After applying for a building permit with Inspectional Services and receiving a letter that states the type of zoning permit that is required for the proposal, click on the link to the “Application to the Melrose Zoning Board of Appeals” above and submit the application to the City Clerk’s Office.